Why use The OT Practice?
We understand the importance of a prompt, reliable and high quality service when it comes to choosing occupational therapists to deliver services to education providers. We offer:
- An office-based paediatric client manager who is also an experienced OT, as a single point of contact to manage your referalls and ongoing cases
- Transparent, fixed fees per assessment which are inclusive of travel costs
- The largest nationwide network of private children's occupational therapists in the UK, all with at least five years' post-qualification experience covering all clinical specialisms
- A strict selection, interview and registration process for OT Practice therapists to guarantee only the highest standard of care
- Timely, comprehensive reports quality-assured by our client manager before delivery
- A secure project management system, with client access allowing you to monitor progress and performance
OT Practice Kids
OT Practice Kids provides expert children's occupational therapy through a nationwide network of skilled paediatric therapists. We provide assessments and treatment to children at home or school, working with parents, schools, local education authorities and case managers to deliver tailored services to each child. Your call will be answered by our in-house paediatric client manager, who has more than two decades' experience working with children as a senior OT and will support you throughout your involvement with us.