Why join The OT Practice?
We are the largest team of independent occupational therapists in the UK, specialising in providing high quality services nationwide to private, statutory and business clients. Our practice is based on our reputation for building trusted relationships with our clients, and we are always looking for talented individuals to join our team.
Whether you are thinking about taking the first steps into private practice or are an experienced private practitioner, working with us could be just the answer. If you aren’t sure where to start, we can guide you through the process and provide tools to help manage your workload. Our office-based client management team help find, allocate and administer cases, leaving you time to focus on providing clients with the highest level of care.
Additional associate benefits
If you have at least 5 years post-qualifying experience in occupational therapy and can dedicate at least 1 day a week to private practice, you too could enjoy some of the benefits below:
- Flexible working - hours to suit your lifestyle
- Excellent rates of pay
- Freedom to recommend services and equipment that are really needed
- Support to get you up and running as an independent practitioner
- Managed client services - leaving you to concentrate on client care
- Clinical and business supervision from our office based OTs
- Tools to create & manage your corporate CV
- Your professional profile promoted on the company website
- Regular newsletters and industry updates
- Designated HR Team for support
- Free conference with workshops to enhance your CPD
- Discounted malpractice insurance
- Access to our cloud-based workflow system for report writing and case management