Why use The OT Practice?
We understand the importance of prompt, reliable and high quality care when it comes to choosing occupational therapists for your housing projects. We offer:
- Simple, transparent, fixed fees inclusive of travel costs, with reductions for bulk referrals.
- An office-based account manager as a single point of contact to maintain consistent communication and service delivery.
- Extensive experience delivering support services to housing associations during phases of regeneration, renewals or new builds.
- A tiered pricing structure tailored to housing associations ensuring you only pay for the scope of service you need for each referral.
- In addition to assessing residents in their current home we do off-plan, void and new build assessments.
- For large regeneration projects we offer a pre-assessment qualification review service, completed by a qualified OT, where we survey all residents to see if an OT assessment is needed.
- The largest nationwide network of private occupational therapists in the UK, ensuring we are able to provide housing specialists local to your projects.
- A strict selection, interview and registration process for OT Practice therapists to guarantee the highest standards.
- No waiting lists - we will agree turnaround times for referrals and KPIs that work for you.
- All deliverables are QA checked by a dedicated QA team.
- A large network of relationships with leading equipment suppliers.
We appreciate the importance of a bespoke service that fits seamlessly with your other deliverables and work schedules, and so we have no one-size-fits-all packages - all our quotations and Statements of Work are tailored to your individual requirements.
A dedicated in-house Account Manager will provide management and administrative support to ensure the project is delivered on time and in budget.