Why use The OT Practice?
We understand the importance of prompt, reliable and high quality care when it comes to choosing occupational therapists for your housing projects. We offer:
- Simple, transparent, fixed fees inclusive of travel costs, with reductions for bulk referrals
- An office-based account manager who is also an experienced OT, as a single point of contact to maintain consistent communication and service delivery
- Extensive experience delivering support services to housing associations during phases of regeneration, renewals or new builds
- A straightforward online quotation and referral system
- The largest nationwide network of private occupational therapists in the UK, ensuring we are able to provide housing specialists local to your projects
- A strict selection, interview and registration process for OT Practice therapists to guarantee the highest standards
- Specialist adult and paediatric client management and therapy teams- Clear timescales for delivery of assessment and report services with no waiting lists, allowing us to see clients within seven days
- Monthly progress reports at no additional cost
- Reports that are always quality-assured by our account manager before delivery
- A large network of relationships with leading equipment suppliers
We appreciate the importance of a bespoke service that fits seamlessly with your other deliverables and work schedules, and so we have no one-size-fits-all packages - all our quotations and Statements of Work are tailored to your individual requirements.
With your approval, a dedicated in-house accounts team will provide management and administrative support to ensure the project is delivered on time and in budget.