What is vocational rehabilitation?
Occupational Therapists are specialists in assessing, treating and rehabilitating individuals with a disability, illness or injury. Our aim is to increase the individual’s independence and function in the worker role through a holistic and client centred approach whilst encompassing the individual’s physical, psychological and social needs.
The OT Practice accepts vocational rehabilitation referrals from a variety of sources including employers or employees directly, HR deparments, insurers and solicitors. We offer a wide range of interventions for individuals with a disability, health condition or impairment enabling them to overcome barriers to work.
We aim to provide impartial, timely and practical advice to facilitate a return to or remaining at work. Our collaborative approach involves working with all parties to ensure we provide cost effective and sustainable solutions.
Why use The OT Practice to provide vocational rehabilitation?
- We provide advice from the moment you first call us. Our vocational rehabilitation enquiries are answered by a member of our client management team who will be able to provide relevant information about our service, answer any questions you may have and provide guidance on next steps.
- Using us allows rapid access to expert occupational therapy vocational rehabilitation advice not available through the NHS or Social Services.
- We have a nationwide team of expert vocational rehabilitation occupational therapists and will select the best therapist based on location and circumstances.
- Our variety of packages of care mean that we can work in differnt ways depending on the individual circumstances and resources available.
- We provide an all inclusive cost to ensure that our services are fully transparent from the start.