Why use The OT Practice?
We understand the importance of convenience, reliability and quality when sourcing occupational therapists for your clients. We deliver this through:
- An office-based client manager who is also an experienced OT, as a single point of contact to manage your referrals and ongoing cases
- Simple, transparent, fixed fees which are inclusive of travel costs
- A timely service, with no waiting lists
- A straightforward online quotation and referral system
- The largest nationwide network of private occupational therapists in the UK, ensuring we are able to provide expert therapists covering all clinical specialisms who are also local to your clients
- A strict selection, interview and registration process for OT Practice therapists to guarantee only the highest standard of care
- Clear timescales for delivery of assessment and report services, allowing us to see clients within seven days of referral
- Monthly progress reports for ongoing interventions at no additional cost
- Specialist adult and paediatric client management and therapy teams
- Reports that are always quality-assured by our client manager before delivery
OT Practice Kids
OT Practice Kids provides expert children's occupational therapy through a nationwide network of skilled paediatric therapists. We provide assessments and treatment to children at home or school, working with parents, schools, local education authorities and case managers to deliver tailored services to each child. Your call will be answered by our in-house paediatric client manager, who has more than two decades' experience working with children as a senior OT and will support you throughout your involvement with us.
As a clinical practice we do not provide medico-legal services ourselves, but work with solicitors to deliver the recommendations made in such reports. However, if you are seeking a medico-legal report then we are happy to recommend trusted companies that will provide this service.