Why use The OT Practice
We understand the importance of prompt, reliable and high quality care when it comes to choosing occupational therapists for your clients. We offer:
- An office-based client manager who is also an experienced OT, as a single point of contact for your concierge clients
- Simple, transparent, fixed fees which are inclusive of travel costs
- A timely service with no waiting lists
- A straightforward online quotation and referral system
- The largest nationwide network of private occupational therapists in the UK, ensuring we are able to provide expert therapists covering all clinical specialisms
- A strict selection, interview and registration process for OT Practice therapists to guarantee only the highest standard of care
- Clear timescales for delivery of assessment and reporting services, allowing us to see clients within seven days of referral
- Trusted relationships with equipment and specialist seating companies
- Monthly progress reports for ongoing interventions at no additional cost
- Specialist adult and paediatric client management and therapy teams
- Reports that are always quality-assured by our client manager before delivery
Working in partnership
We are always pleased to build new partnerships with health concierge companies.
If you are likely to make multiple referrals then we would be happy to discuss how you might benefit from a more structured Service Level Agreement.
Please contact our Executive Director through [email protected] to discuss how we can work together.
Our therapists worldwide
Our therapists assess and treat clients in the UK and travel overseas on behalf of our healthcare concierge partners. We have a hand-picked team of skilled clinicians experienced in working across continents and cultures, and with professionalism and sensitivity.
OT Practice Kids
OT Practice Kids provides expert children's occupational therapy through a nationwide network of skilled paediatric therapists. We provide assessments and treatment to children at home or school, working with parents, schools, local education authorities and case managers to deliver tailored services to each child. Your call will be answered by our in-house paediatric client manager, who has more than two decades' experience working with children as a senior OT and will support you throughout your involvement with us.