Why use The OT Practice
We understand the importance of prompt, reliable and high quality care when it comes to choosing occupational therapists for overseas settings. We offer:
- An office-based client manager who is also an experienced OT, as a single point of contact for international clients
- Simple, transparent, fixed fees which are inclusive of travel costs
- A timely service with no waiting lists
- A straightforward online quotation and referral system
- The UK's largest nationwide network of private occupational therapists in the UK, ensuring we are able to provide expert therapists covering all clinical specialisms
- A strict selection, interview and registration process for OT Practice therapists to guarantee only the highest standard of care
- Clear timescales for delivery of assessment and reporting services, allowing us to see clients within seven days of referral
- Trusted relationships with equipment and specialist seating companies
- Monthly progress reports for ongoing interventions at no additional cost
- Specialist adult and paediatric client management and therapy teams
- Reports that are always quality-assured by our client manager before delivery
Our therapists worldwide
Our therapists assess and treat clients in the UK and travel overseas on behalf of our healthcare concierge partners. We have a hand-picked team of skilled clinicians experienced in working across various continents and cultures, and with professionalism and sensitivity.
OT Practice Kids
OT Practice Kids provides expert children's occupational therapy through a nationwide network of skilled paediatric therapists. We provide assessments and treatment to children at home or school, working with parents, schools, local education authorities and case managers to deliver tailored services to each child. Your call will be answered by our in-house paediatric client manager, who has more than two decades' experience working with children as a senior OT and will support you throughout your involvement with us.
Understanding your needs
Your relationship with us will be managed by an experienced occupational therapist from your very first call to us.
They are perfectly placed to listen to and understand your requirements, as well as provide initial advice while we arrange a more detailed assessment. Our OT can then visit you or your client either in the UK or overseas.