Why use The OT Practice?
We understand the importance of prompt, reliable and high quality care when it comes to choosing occupational therapists to deliver local authority services. We offer:
- An office-based account manager who is also an experienced OT, as a single point of contact for our local authority clients
- Director oversight of all local authority relationships
- Transparent, fixed fees per assessment which are inclusive of travel costs
- The largest nationwide network of private occupational therapists in the UK, all with at least five years' post-qualification experience covering all clinical specialisms
- A strict selection, interview and registration process for OT Practice therapists to guarantee only the highest standard of care
- Specialist adult and paediatric client management and therapy teams
- Regular KPI reports to guarantee accountability
- A secure project management system, with client access allowing you to monitor progress and performance
- Encrypted email systems for secure data exchange
Benefits of outsourcing to The OT Practice
- Outsourcing is a cost-effective way to reduce waiting lists quickly, without the ongoing overheads of increasing staff numbers
- Reduced workloads boost morale and reduce the frequency of complaints
- Funding approval is likely to be straightforward given our fixed pricing per case
- Waiting list projects can also be funded through vacant post funds
We appreciate the importance of a bespoke service that fits seamlessly with your other deliverables and work schedules, and so we have no one-size-fits-all packages. All our quotations and Statements of Work are tailored to your individual requirements.
With your approval, a dedicated in-house accounts team will provide management and administrative support to ensure the project is delivered on time and in budget.
With ten years' experience delivering cost-effective projects for local authorities at an exceptional level of quality, we always welcome the opportunity to submit a tender for occupational therapy work or related projects for local authorities.