Why use The OT Practice?
We understand the importance of prompt, reliable and high quality care when it comes to choosing occupational therapists for your school. We offer:
- An office-based client manager who is also an experienced occupational therapist, as a single point-of-contact to manage your referrals
- The largest nationwide network of private children's occupational therapists in the UK, allowing us to match the right local therapist to your school.
- A strict selection, interview and registration process for OT Practice therapists to guarantee only the highest standard of care
- Clear timescales for delivery of assessment and report services with no waiting lists, allowing us to assess young people within seven days of referral
- Multiple services to meet the needs of your school, whether for individual students or groups, staff training days or in-house OT support
- A simple, transparent fee structure with discounts for whole-year contracts
OT Practice Kids
OT Practice Kids provides expert children's occupational therapy through a nationwide network of skilled paediatric therapists. We provide assessments and treatment to children at home or school, and work directly with solicitors, case managers, parents, LEAs and schools to deliver tailored services for each child. Your call will be answered by our dedicated client manager with over two decades experience as a senior paediatric therapist, who will support you throughout our involvement with your school.
Understanding your needs
- We recognise that each school has different needs and varying budgets, and tailor our services accordingly
- Our quotations and Statements of Work therefore reflect the needs of your own school community
- A large, nationwide pool of experienced professionals allows us to select the suitable therapists for your location and requirements
- Our in-house client manager will work with you at every stage, guaranteeing consistency and quality-assurance in every service we provide