Why use The OT Practice?
We understand the importance of prompt, reliable and high quality care when it comes to choosing occupational therapists to deliver NHS trust services.
- An office-based account manager who is also an experienced OT, as a single point of contact for our NHS clients
- A simple, transparent fixed-fee structure with reductions for volume referrals
- The largest nationwide network of private occupational therapists in the UK, all with at least five years' post-qualification experience covering all clinical specialisms
- A strict selection, interview and registration process for OT Practice therapists to guarantee only the highest standard of care
- Specialist adult and paediatric client management and therapy teams
- Robust timescales for the delivery of our assessment and report services
- A secure project management system, with client access allowing you to monitor progress and performance
- Encrypted email systems for secure data exchange
- Professional, comprehensive but jargon-free reports are thoroughly quality-checked before delivery
We appreciate the importance of a bespoke service that fits seamlessly with your other deliverables and work schedules, and so we have no one-size-fits-all packages. All our quotations and Statements of Work are tailored to your individual requirements.
With your approval, our dedicated in-house team will provide management and administrative support to ensure the project is delivered on time and in budget.
OT Practice Kids
OT Practice Kids provides expert children's occupational therapy through a nationwide network of skilled paediatric therapists. We can provide assessments and treatment programmes to children in your clinics, their home or school.