Why use The OT Practice
We understand the importance of prompt, reliable and high quality care when it comes to choosing occupational therapists to deliver paediatric services. We offer:
- An office-based paediatric client manager who is also an experienced OT, as your central point of contact during your relationship with us
- Transparent, fixed fees which are inclusive of travel costs
- The largest nationwide network of private occupational therapists in the UK, all with at least five years' post-qualification experience covering all paediatric specialisms
- A strict selection, interview and registration process for OT Practice therapists to guarantee only the highest standard of care
- Robust timescales for the delivery of our assessment and report services, aiming to see clients within 7 days of referral
- A secure project management system, with client access allowing you to monitor progress and performance
- Monthly progress reports for ongoing interventions at no additional cost
- Encrypted email systems for secure data exchange
OT Practice Kids
OT Practice Kids provides expert children's occupational therapy through a nationwide network of skilled paediatric therapists. We provide assessments and treatment to children at home or school, and work with solicitors, case managers, parents, LEAs and schools directly to deliver tailored services for each child.
Your call to us will be answered by our in-house client manager with more than two decades' experience working with children as a senior OT, who will support you throughout our involvement with you.